We are pleased to share details of the planning application proposals for Land at Keephatch Beech, North Wokingham. The proposals, presented by the Keephatch Beech Consortium, relate to the early delivery of the Northern Distributor Road, funded by the development of 300 new homes.
The Consortium comprises a small group of developers and landowners, as follows:
- Bellway Homes
- Shanly Homes
- Beaulieu Homes
- Sustainable Land
The Keephatch Beech Consortium invites you to an exhibition taking place on Friday 28th November at The Cornerstone, Norreys Avenue, Wokingham (RG40 1UE) from 2pm to 8pm for an opportunity to have your say on the development.
- Early delivery of the Northern Distributor Road within the first 2 years;
- 300 new homes;
- restaurant/public house;
- public open space and landscaping;
- noise mitigation comprising an earth bund and acoustic fence;
- land reserved for a Park & Ride;
- two Suitable Alternative Natural Greenspace’s (SANGs) at Stokes Farm (7.91ha) and Land West of Bigwood House (6.27ha). These areas of informal open space will provide recreational opportunities for existing and proposed residents;
- full financial contributions towards key infrastructure secured by a Legal Agreement.
Further details of the application proposals are set out within the exhibition boards which will be presented on 28th November (see above). Click here to view the exhibition boards.